Made the realization today that I've been smoking for 9, almost 10, years.
Our kind is either dying out or being stifled by new tobacco ban laws all across the country.
I noticed at a party I went to that I was pretty much the only one stepping out for a cigarette. Mind you, it wasn't a huge party - but there is generally always someone else that smokes. Doesn't bother me, I get a valuable break from socializing or whatever activity I happen to be doing.
I don't want to quit, I'm not ready to quit and there's really not much you can do about it. It helps me feel better.
There are a lot of studies out there that smoking cigarettes aids schizophrenia somehow, and 80% of schizophrenics smoke. I'd like to get in on one of those studies.
I re-listened to the album "Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd today in the car now that I've found out that the album was dedication to Syd Barrett. Got a new feel on the album and I enjoy that. Also listened to some VNV Nation, made me want to bust out on some of their older music, which I don't have any of and am not currently downloading their discography. Nice to start listening to music on a more regular basis again, I think I need it.
Anyway, if you want to listen to some good music check out Pink Floyd and VNV Nation. Maybe I'll start a little list of songs that I think people should download. Could be useful for me too. Hmm...
04 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?