15 December 2010

Reading list.

I just recently got a Kindle (thanks dad!) and I have many books loaded on it already.

I updated the list on the right side of the page, but I figured I'd make an entry for it anyway.

CURRENTLY READING

The Jungle - Upton Sinclair - 12% complete

READING LIST
The Grand Design - Stephen Hawking
Common Sense - Thomas Paine
History of the Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire Vol 1 - 5 - Edward Gibbon
Apology - Plato
Sidelights on Relativity - Albert Einstein
Politics: A Treatise on Government - Aristotle
Amusements in Mathematics - Henry Ernest Dudeney
Laws - Plato
The Critique of Practical Reason - Immanuel Kant
Island of Doctor Moreau - H.G. Wells
The Time Machine - H.G. Wells
Ethics - Aristotle
A Journey to the Centre of the Earth - Jules Verne

ALREADY READ

Decision Points - George W. Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?