Well, I had Physical Geography yesterday.
I had acquired the lab manual for the class, but I hadn't gotten the book yet. When I looked through the lab manual, I got all excited about the class - it seemed to involve a bit of math and some complex thinking.
Yesterday, in class, the professor said he wasn't all about the lab manual and he was more about the book. That makes the class a whole hell of a lot less challenging and that disappoints me. We only end up doing a few of the labs, and he grades them based on whether we tried them, not got anything right. He said the lab manual was challenging so he wasn't expecting us to get it 100% correct. Lame. I'll show him and get the labs correct.
I don't much like my professor. We have 9 quizzes and 5-6 labs we're graded on. No tests. No final. And he drops the lowest one or two quiz scores. This class is going to be way too easy. That's okay, it'll leave me enough room in my head for my other two classes. I'm going to need all the room I can get for physics.
Speaking of physics, I start it today! I'll be getting my astronomy final back, also. I'm excited about that. I hope he liked my final. I'm not saying I hope I got a good grade, I'm saying I hope he liked it. I don't care about the grade. I know I got a good grade because I got an A in the class.
I'll be starting my "Journey Through Physics" blog entry series soon. Be prepared for that.
One more thing - I got a new laptop! The screen is HUGE. 17.3". It's also a Windows computer. Oh Windows keyboard shortcuts, how I missed thee. Now I just have to buy a thumb drive to transfer all my stuff.
10 May 2011
Physical Geography
Labels:
college,
physical geography,
physics,
school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?