08 August 2011

My crushes.

I find very few people attractive. I am usually attracted to personality over anything. Here is a list of all the people I have somewhat of a crush on. Some of them are characters, some of them are real people. They are in no particular order.

Ted Bundy

Supposed psychopath who confessed to at least 30 murders, but the count could be much higher. He's a dreamboat. Yes, he raped and murdered women, but just look how dreamy he is. Not a surprise he got away with it for so long. Too bad he's dead now.
Anthony Hopkins as Hannibal Lecter

I don't see how anyone could not love Hannibal Lecter. Yes, the character is old enough to be my father (well, at least in Silence of the Lambs and Red Dragon and whatnot) but I still find him attractive none the less.
V

V from V for Vendetta. Is there a pattern here? Hateful people? I think so.
Josh Groban

The odd one out here. His voice is amazing and he's also a huge nerd. I love nerds.
Vegeta

I guess I love the angry, hateful people. Vegeta is a long-time favorite.
Patrick Bateman from American Psycho

I must love the crazies.
The Monty Python Guys

Just because they're funny, not because they're all that attractive.
Rod Serling

Cynic and long time smoker. Love.
Serj Tankian

From System of a Down. I used to be more in love with him when I was liberal brainwashed, but I still find him attractive.

So that's my list of attractive men. It's more about personality than anything, as you can see. It's an odd collection, I know, but that's just my taste.








No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?