20 December 2011

Life recently.

I figured I should probably write a real entry since I haven't in quite some time.

I've been mostly content with how things are going in my life. Turning on emotion has been quite the ride, but I'm learning to handle them well. Logic still rules in my decision making.

I'm planning on getting A's in both of my classes - trigonometry and philosophy. I find out my grades on the 22nd. So far MSU has received my high school transcript and my personal statement. What mostly overwhelms me now is how nervous I am about getting into MSU.

I joined a Star Trek RPG. I've made a few friends there, which is always a plus. It's been taking up quite a bit of my time. I'm currently working toward becoming a moderator and I've been helping out with a lot of things over the past couple weeks I've been working for the admin. Hopefully I'll get my moderator rights.

On my last trig test, "85/65/16" was written on it. 85 is what I need to pass with an A, 65 is what I need to pass with a B, and 16 is what I need to pass with a C. I think I'll be alright. I was the second one done with my final and I didn't run into any snags while I was taking it.

My philosophy final went well, also. I was the first one done. There was 10 points of extra credit on the final, so hopefully I got more than 100%.

With emotions turned on, my symptoms have still been pretty mild. There hasn't been an excess of hallucinations or delusions or paranoia, which is one thing I was worried about. I guess with logic still ruling these things stay at bay. I was worried that I was going to start questioning everyone's motives since I'd be relying more on how I felt and less on how I thought, but I haven't been doing that.

There hasn't been much going on in my life, honestly. Just school work and my Star Trek RPG and emotions being turned on. I've got 3 weeks off now, and I plan on getting some things done around the house. I'm excited for my next semester - I'll be taking Calculus I, Cosmology, and Intro to Shakespeare. It should be a good semester, and it's my last semester at OCC. I'm going to be sad when I don't have an excuse to go over to the school and see my professor and Ryan other than to hang out with them.

My summer is going to be really boring, I think. I wont have any classes or anything to keep me busy. I wonder what I'm going to do all summer. Hopefully I'll be getting ready to go to MSU, but we'll see.

I suppose that's about it, there's not much else going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?