24 May 2010

It's been a while, but I'm far from gone.

Hello everyone. It's been a bit, but I'm alive and, surprisingly, well. There are several things I wish to post, but I just finished getting together my birthday wishlist and I suppose I'll post that first, and we'll get to the rest later.
My birthday is July 12th, and I'll be turning 22. Another year and I'm still alive. A victory, I guess. Anyway, you can check out these few sites that have things I want. These include:
This site has bulbs. These are the ones I want and where they can be found:
You can find these here. I want 10 of them, and that would come to $17.99

I want 10 of these, too, which comes to $9.99
You can find them here.


This comes in a set of 25, which is $12.99
Located here.


10 more, for $14.99
Here you go.

VAN BOURGONDIEN
1 bag, $8.99
Located here.


2 of them, $13.98 in total.
Here is where they are.

2 of these, $15.98 total.
Here.


3 of these, $19.98 all together.
Here.

AMAZON.COM
There are many things on my amazon wishlist that I want for my birthday, and you can check it all out here. These things include headphones, outdoor furniture, accessories for my fire pit, etc. The prices run from $5.99 - $579.99 so there's something for everyone. If you have any questions, let me know.


Anyway, that's the update for right now. I'll write something a little more... well, entry-like in the near future. Probably later today, but we'll see. Signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?