Well, the past week has been pretty eventful.
I finished my classes for the last semester, ending with an A in College Success Skills and a B+ in Intermediate Algebra. I'm really proud of myself. I worked hard and it paid off. Now I get to move on to Trigonometry, and once I finish that with at least a C I get to take physics classes! So excited.
Also figured out that we're heading to my dad's farm next week. We're leaving Sunday, spending the night in St. Louis with Chris' aunt and uncle, then finishing the trip on Monday. We're staying until Saturday, driving back to St. Louis and spending the night again, then getting home on Sunday so I can start school on Monday. This is a much needed vacation. We're going to have tons of fun, I'm sure.
My mental status has greatly improved. Saphris is really working, and I couldn't be happier about it. The paranoia has regressed to being mild, and the hallucinations - both visual and auditory - have greatly decreased. Every day gets a little bit better.
I have therapy today and Chris is meeting her for the first time. I'm excited about that too.
I've been struggling with sticking to a schedule, but I'll get a break from that while I'm out of town. Maybe I'll get better at it once we get home and I start scheduling again. We'll see.
Well, that's about it for the time being. I will be updating while I'm out of town, but the reviews for PsychWeek on Discovery Health Channel are going to have to wait until I get home to the recordings. Sorry!
30 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?