It's 33 minutes until Christmas, and here I am at the end of the day on my computer. Found out today that was I denied Financial Aid for going back to school. Sigh. I have to write an appeal to the decision. I'll probably start on that tomorrow. I hope this all gets cleared up, I don't really have the money to pay for school by myself.
I'm settling into my new house pretty nicely. It's great having my own place with Chris. I missed it a lot.
I had my first art show at The Future Gallery in Royal Oak last Friday. I feel it went pretty well. I didn't end up selling anything, but I did have 18 visitors for me, which means I made a bit of cash from admission.
I have another show now at The Music Hall in Detroit on the 30th. I'm showing 3 paintings there, I can post details later.
We just turned out the outdoor Christmas lights in preparation to head to bed. Have to be at Chris' parents house by 9:30 AM for gifts and breakfast. Its going to be relaxing and low key, which I'll enjoy.
I find myself taking a Zyprexa nearly every night now. My mind has been really active and it's hard to fall asleep. I wouldn't call it anxiety exactly, but it is very uncomfortable. Good thing I have something that helps that I can just take as needed. Other than that I've been doing pretty good mentally and emotionally. Had a couple off days a bit ago, but nothing terrible.
I hope I don't mess up school, which I guess is the only thing that's really bothering me. I feel nervous that for some reason I'll mess something else up. I don't think all too highly of myself, and I'm tired of feeling like that. When the new year comes it'll be my resolution to find a therapist. There we go, I think I can tackle that as a resolution.
Time for bed now. Goodnight, merry Christmas.
24 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?