NASA Chooses Three Finalists for Future Space Science Mission to Venus, an Asteroid or the Moon
I'm so excited!
I know which one I'm rooting for.
(I'll continue the update later, guests are showing up at Kelly's party.)
December 30th, 1 day later
Well, my excitement was immense when I came across this.
I was mostly excited about one of the finalists, the Osiris-Rex project where they will send a probe to an asteroid to take samples in order to compare what is found on Earth naturally and what is on the asteroid and the relationship between the samples in hopes to derive some ideas about the origin of life on Earth.
It happened again, though. My dad has been talking about this idea for years, and it's another one under his belt that was theoretical, even controversial, that actually came to be. I don't know how he does it, but it's happened many times. Examples include the internet and the huge spike in the price of gold. Can my dad see the future? Haha.
Oh, take the poll on the right so I can see about your opinion about the 3 finalists. Thanks everyone!
29 December 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?