23 June 2010

Downhill.

My mood has slipped. I've been feeling depressed lately, and I'm not sure why. My psychotic symptoms, however, are still at bay. I see my psychiatrist on Thursday so I'll talk to him about it.

I'm having friend issues, I wont go into details. Just something stupid, but I am understanding about the situation. Oh well, it's just not helping my already depressed mood. I didn't do anything wrong. It'll pass.

Earthquake today, felt it. Second one I've felt in my life, and they were both here in Michigan - which is odd. But interesting, none-the-less.

Therapy is going better than I imagined, and it's weird to actually find a therapist I like. I've been waiting so long for that.

It's been pretty hot out these past few days, we've had to turn on the air conditioning. Humid, too - but that's Michigan for you. Anyway, I have to go make some dinner or something. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?