09 June 2010

Tick tock, tick tock...

Time goes by quickly, then slowly, then quickly again. I can't seem to get a grasp on it, but I can't help but think it's normal.

Normal. What a word. It's what I've been feeling like lately, and I'm uneasy. Usually I'm plagued by whispers, things out of the corner of my eyes I can't explain, and an inescapable feeling that I'm being watched. It's gone, and I'm not sure if I like it.

I still have my man in the corner at least, and that's a relief. He likes to sit next to me lately, unusual for him. Maybe he feels lonely, maybe he knows some impending doom in the future, or maybe he's close just to comfort me and let me know that I'm still me, I'm still crazy. I never really know his intentions, but he's more of a comfort than anything.

School is going well, I'm happy to say. Trigonometry is proving easier than expected, almost a bit of a disappointment. Once I'm done with trig, though, I get to take physics. I'm excited. Physics I in the fall. It'll be tough, but that's what is great about it.


Stinging nettle sucks. I was weeding yesterday and touched some of it, covering my arms in hives. They don't itch, but they sting a little bit here and there. I put on some cortisone cream and it relieves it for the most part. At least I'm getting paid for it, doing some on the side under the table work. Yay, extra cash.

Pizza is here, and I'm starving. So I'm going to go. I took some pictures of my house and things around it so you can see where I reside and some of my prized possessions. Have a good evening everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?