01 September 2010

Smells like coffee.

Our coffee maker is finicky, and it seems to run over the side no matter what I do to it.  I thought I had put it in the right position this time, but I guess not.

I can't quite seem to get going today, but I made some coffee so hopefully that'll help me.  I'd hate to think I'm getting used to my Adderall, but it is of course entirely possible.  I have room to go up, though, so for now I'm not too worried about it.

The mail needs to come with my cigarettes.  I have enough to last me until about 3 PM, and the mail comes between noon and 4 generally.  I should be alright.  If I run out, I can always walk down to the store and get a pack but I really don't have much money and would rather not spend it.  My dad says he was going to send them on Monday, so they should be here today.  

At least there's not an air quality alert today, so I can actually be outside for more than 20 minutes at a time.  I need to make a trip to CVS on my bike today, but I have to ask Chris if we have enough money for that first.  I can text him, but I'd probably end up going to CVS after he gets home from work as it would have cooled off by then.  I also need to pick up my book at OCC, but it's just too hot out to ride out there right now.  There's not much humidity, but it's still 88 degrees and my body temperature adjusts to things poorly because of the Adderall.  I'll just wait.

I have a painting I need to work on, and I plan on starting on it today.  The painting wont take too long, so I'm not too worried about it.  I need to find a way to wrap it, too.  The painting is 24" x 24", anyone have any idea how I could wrap that?

It's Wednesday, which means my first class starts in 2 days!  I'm infinitely excited.  Finally, something to do!  I'm have Comp II at 6 PM on Friday, and apparently Comp II involves writing A LOT of papers.  I really don't have a problem with that, as I quite enjoy writing papers.  I just hope we get to write about some interesting topics.  Even if they aren't interesting, it's still a challenge and I'm sure will end up entertaining anyway.  
My good friend gets married on Sunday.  I'm excited for that.  I don't know when I'll be able to get a zipper to get my dress fixed, so I might have to wear something else.  Oh well.  I'll get that dress fixed eventually, I swear!

I need to start taking my birth control again.  Not for the pregnancy prevention purpose, though that is a bonus, but because I need to regulate my cycle a little bit more.  It's so unpredictable.  I keep meaning to start taking it right when I can, but I keep forgetting.  I'll try and remember this time, I'd probably start taking it tomorrow if I wanted to time it right.  I'll put a reminder on my phone, that's what I'll do!  I'm a genius. :)

I discovered Stumbleupon.com.  It's pretty neat if you're on the computer bored all the time, like me!
I also signed up on another site, Medhelp.org.  It's a lot like PatientsLikeMe, and is better in some ways and in some ways not quite as good.  I'll hover around each for the time being.

I can't think of much else to update about, so I'll just leave it at that.

2 comments:

Wendy Lady said...

I'm on medhelp too, and sometimes it is super helpful, and other times it makes things worse. But it's nice to know you're not alone.

Anonymous said...

Allmof my meds are terrible for having babies. If I kept taking them the poor thing would have defects. Also I wonder if I could manage without. I don't think I could handle the emotional
Duress. I think about it a lot maybe because im almost 30. I'm not even sure I want kids but I still think about it. -Rachel ruckus

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?