27 March 2010

caffeinated kiss.

It's Saturday and I'm sipping on a cup of coffee.

My husband tells me to close some tabs on my browser, but I'm using all of them and I'm not running anything huge. I quit my torrent program, maybe that'll help him. I promise it's not my fault that the connection is slow, it's fine for me - but it can be flaky.

Man in the corner is watching me closely today. The voices are incessant but tolerable.

I made an appointment with a therapist today. That's right, on a Saturday. She works on Saturdays, which is nice. She seemed really cool, we talked for a bit. I hope it works out. My appointment is on Friday, at 2.

I got the usual questions of course, over the phone. She asked me to describe my symptoms, and I described my auditory hallucinations and nightmares, mentioning my visual hallucinations. We'll talk more about it on the first session, I'm sure.

I'm listening to Dark Side of the Moon right now, and I'm on my favorite part of the album - the ending. Though the whole thing is great, the ending is my favorite. I wonder what album I'll listen to next. Probably The Wall, I'm in a Pink Floyd mood today.

I'm in an okay mood, and I hope it either stays the same or gets better. I wonder what the rest of the day is going to look like.

Well, I'm off for now - time to smoke a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?