08 August 2010

A day late.


Here's the entry I promised, just a day late. I apologize.
It'll be a written entry this time.

With the addition of Adderall, I find my mood has greatly improved. I have much more energy to do things, and when I'm doing things I feel better.

I ran out of Nuvigil, and they haven't sent through the preauthorization yet. I'm just going to pay the upfront cost, but I've had to go all weekend without it because the office was closed Friday, so I couldn't pick up the prescription. Hopefully I can get it tomorrow, but I'll have to go tomorrow without it too because I wont be able to get to Dr. Rosenberg's office until later in the day, or whenever they call me back. I'll just submit it to the insurance to get reimbursed. I'm so sick of their office not processing things when I ask them to. I called them and told them about the prescription 5 days before I was to run out. They still didn't call it in.

Adderall seems to work if I kick start it with caffeine when I'm out of Nuvigil. Then I have to deal with caffeine crashes, which is obnoxious but I need the energy otherwise I'll be sleeping all day, which isn't good. I'd just end up more depressed.

This week I have to tackle the rest of my black hole paper for class, and since my other paper got such rave reviews I'll post that one too. It'll be a bit longer, 5 pages. The other was about 3 and a half pages, but you can't really tell that online. I'm also going to try and clean off my desk and do some more art-related things, including finishing organizing my art supplies. I got the chip-rack Chris gave me organized, now I have to do the shelving. Shouldn't take too long, but we'll see.

I finished the painting for The Recreate Project show on Friday. I meant to take a picture of it before I sent it in, but I wasn't home in time to drop it off so Chris had to. I'll be at the show on Friday, so I'll take a picture of it then. I recreated "The Persistence of Memory" by Salvador Dali in the somewhat style of Chuck Close. (One by one inch squares so when you look at it from far away, you can see the image.) I hope it goes over well, there will be a silent auction for the paintings. I wanted the money from mine to go to To Write Love on Her Arms, which is a charity I really believe in.

I went to The Salvation Army store yesterday and got a whole bunch of clothes for only around $20 because clothes were all 50% off. It was great, and all the stuff looks good on me. Yay.

That's it for the entry now. Signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?