04 August 2010

Just a few things...


Hi everyone! Just a brief update with what will be coming next.
I'll be reviewing the new show on The Science Channel called "The Wonders of the Solar System" every week when it is on on Wednesday nights at 9.
I also be reviewing the novel "Childhood's End" by Arthur C. Clarke once I finish it in the next couple days.
I'm working on a painting that I will hopefully finish today, so I will post a picture of it once I get the frame on it and everything
I'll be heading to the Cranbrook Gardens, as well, in the next week to do some oil pastel work and I will post pictures of those as well.

A new entry is coming, either today or tomorrow.
Don't forget to follow me on Twitter, formspring.me, Facebook, and PatientsLikeMe. All of the links are to the right.

Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?