Hello everyone, another entry just two days later! Amazing. Another written one this time, not looking so hot at the moment so I'd rather not film this.
Anyway.
First, I added a few things to my blog. You can now like it on facebook, and visit me on Model Mayhem and Tweet What You Eat. Check those out on the right.
I'm at 6755 views on my PLM profile, which is quite a lot. Can't wait until I get to 10000, I'll really be shocked. I'm sure it'll happen. I tend to get most views on Saturdays. I wonder why.
I got my PLM shirt in the mail today that you get for becoming a 3 star member. I'm going to have Kelly mess with it so it fits me better. There's a really cool tutorial here that I want to use for it. Maybe in combination with this tutorial too. We'll see.
I cleaned up my desk today, and I am now sitting at it rather than sitting on the couch. I love laptops, but I watch too much TV that way and never get anything done. Having a clean desk will be very helpful I'm sure.
I'm getting an HTC HD 2 cell phone from my dad! I'm really excited. I'll be able to load apps and update things from different places around. Yay. I just need a data package, but I can work that out once I get the cell phone. It's unlocked, so I might switch to AT&T since I'll probably be able to get a good deal for it. My dad will still pay for it, of course, as that is part of the gift.
I've been stressed and depressed without my Nuvigil. We're low on funds, Chris is stressed about it, which makes me stressed in return. I feel better now that I have my Nuvigil, though, so hopefully I'll pick up. The prior authorization still didn't go through, so my mom helped me pay the out of pocket cost. I needed it, otherwise I'd still be depressed and tired.
I plan to work on my paper today if I get to it, which I probably will soon enough. I also want to clean the upstairs a bit. Chris cleaned the sink and the toilet, I just have to clean the shower, my vanity, vacuum, put a whole bunch of clothes away, and otherwise generally straighten up. Maybe I'll do that today, too. I want to get it done this week, at least.
If my mood stays up I should get a lot done this week. Cross your fingers, everyone!
10 August 2010
Stressors.
Labels:
cell phone,
desk,
HTC HD2,
medications,
mental illness,
schedule,
stress,
to do list
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?