08 July 2011

My Journey Through Physics - Part 7

Yesterday I had Physics II again.

We started out with lab, which involved hooking up ohmmeters, ammeters, and voltmeters. We received what, apparently, our $30 lab fee paid for - 5 resistors. They're, like, 2 cents apiece at Radio Shack. Good thing, too - mine are already all bent from the last lab.

I managed to remember a lot of the stuff about hooking things up from high school. I ended up helping people with the lab, as is what usually happens. It was a fun lab, I enjoyed myself.

Next Tuesday, my birthday, we might have a really long lab - so I may have to stay after class to finish it up. So I probably wont get home until 2230 on my birthday, which sucks just a little bit. I don't really mind all that much because I love being at school, I'm just worried I'm going to get hungry.

In lecture, we did more examples of problems with Ohm's Law.  We also went over Kirchhoff's Rules.  We spent most of class doing examples on the board.  I really like these problems, they're like little puzzles.

I really want to go at a schematic and calculate everything out.  I was meant to help Chris with his car's electrical, but he got it fixed so I don't get to now - maybe I'll see if I can get his car's electrical schematic anyway, just for funsies.
 
I spammed all over the school yesterday with these things that Camel sent me:

Here is a bunch of places I put them:



So something special better happen for me on my birthday in Physics II next Tuesday. Ryan (the S.I.) said he'll maybe bring something special for me. Perhaps an old book I'd be interested in.

Speaking of Ryan, I added him to the ranks of "friend" yesterday. Now I have about 4 good friends. This makes me very happy.

I added some pages to my blog, you can see the tabs above these posts.  So the side bar on my blog is a little cleaner now.  And I'm almost at 5,000 views!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?