Had a second meeting with my new therapist today. I think this might actually work out this time.
She met my mom and made me tell her that I wasn't doing so hot because I wasn't telling my mom all about it. I didn't want to w0rry her. Good thing though., my therapist's got gumption. I need pushing sometimes.
My assignment is to ask for help if I need it. Harder than it sounds, trust me. I already asked Kelly to come over and her and Becca did. That counts. :)
I'm also supposed to update my blog. Its good to have more motivation to do it.
On the ride over to my therapist appointment, my hallucinations took a nasty turn. The road was lined with dead and decaying bodies, and I swear to God I could smell it. I feel lined with a thin layer of scum and disgust. It'll fade, I'm sure.
I've decided that I'm not going to go to the hospital. If anything changes, however, I might.
I feel so tired. I've been tired all day. I keep having nightmares, I'm not getting much sleep. Thinking about taking a Zyprexa just to help me sleep. I just want one good night.
Just one.
09 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think about this post?