06 April 2010

My finger is on the button.


Its been a couple of days since I updated, and there have been some things going on.

Saturday night Kelly, Eli and I went out to Luna. I got way too drunk and don't remember half the night. I'm very mad at myself for it, it was a moment of weakness. I'm just happy it didn't really affect anything else. I had a mild hangover, but that's about it. I'm not drinking for a while now, I got my fill.

My mental status continues to deteriorate slowly. I spoke to my teachers about going inpatient and missing class. I'm not worried about it anymore, I worked it out with them in case the time comes.

I just want a break. I want my hallucinations and voices to go away, even just for a while. I feel like I'm not on my meds. The paranoia is getting overwhelming sometimes. I haven't felt quite right, but I haven't lost time yet, so I'm still okay.

I changed the layout on this blog with a free caricature that I got yesterday at school because it was "Student Appreciation Day" and they had a couple of guys doing caricatures for free. I think mine turned out great, it made my day. Since I know the layout will change in the future, I'm posting the picture here too.


Well, I'm off to do the rest of my day.

1 comment:

WastedSpace said...

Love the pic.

I think it's really smart of you to stay ahead of the game by planning for potential future events. That's keeping things managed in my book. Keep on Keepin' on!

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?