22 March 2011

100 Random Facts About Me - The First Installment (33/100)

I noticed on Twitter that "#100factsaboutme" is trending, so I got the idea to make a few entries with 100 random facts about myself.
1. I knew the order of the planets before I knew the alphabet.
2. I am diagnosed as either schizoaffective bipolar type or paranoid schizophrenic, depending on who you talk to.
3. I am a diagnosed hypochondriac.
4. I want a PhD in theoretical astrophysics.
5. I get passenger road rage.
6. My IQ tested at 151 on the WAIS (equivalent to 181 on the scale most people are familiar with.)
7. I am a bit of an overachiever when it comes to school.
8. I make straight A's.
9. I own a cat, his name is Thaddeus.
10. I am very particular about who I call a friend.
11. My political point of view is considered conservative.
12. I vote in every election, even the primaries.
13. Most of my wardrobe is black, white, and gray.
14. My natural hair color is a light dirty blonde.
15. I've dyed my hair every color except for pink.
16. I don't like to repeat myself.
17. I am 22 years old, but I feel like I'm 50.
18. My birthday is July 12th.
19. I love school so much, I can't get enough.
20. I am a painter.
21. I am equally left-right brain balanced.
22. I love to learn and my mind is always active, picking up new information all the time.
23. I mostly read non-fiction books and very rarely read any fiction.
24. I have a passion for history.
25. I have been married for 3 years.
26. I like to avoid difficult situations rather than deal with them.
27. I feel uncomfortable asking for help sometimes.
28. I don't like to look people in the eye, especially people I don't know.
29. I have OCD tendencies, but not enough to actually be diagnosed OCD.
30. I have a strong interest in psychology.
31. I'll be damned if I let John Forbes Nash, Jr. be the only schizophrenic to win a Nobel Prize.
32. I dislike romance movies, for the most part.
33. I have a very eclectic taste in music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?