23 March 2011

100 Random Facts About Me - The Second Installment (67/100)

Here it is, the second installment of 100 random facts about me. 33 facts until completion.
34. A science project in 7th grade is what made me interested in astrophysics.
35. I've spent 2 months in jail.
36. I've spent time addicted to cocaine.
37. I am currently in remission.
38. I would never be a good teacher because I don't have the patience.
39. I never graduated high school.
40. My friends are some of the most important things in my life.
41. I aim to fight the mental illness stigma.
42. I am on disability.
43. Pink Floyd is my favorite band.
44. I smoke non-filtered cigarettes because nothing else is strong enough.
45. I collect gas masks.
46. I own an original Salvador Dali etching.
47. I don't identify with where I live. (Near Detroit, MI)
48. In 8th grade our Chinese class went to China and I walked on the Great Wall.
49. I've been to England and Scotland.
50. I used to be a girl scout.
51. I thoroughly enjoy camping.
52. One of the reasons I smoke cigarettes is so that on cigarette breaks on clear nights I can stare up at the sky.
53. I collect cigarette memorabilia.
54. Salvador Dali is my favorite artist.
55. My parents are some of my best friends.
56. I used to highly dislike myself, but now that is not the case.
57. I have trouble accepting compliments.
58. I am unnecessarily hard on myself sometimes.
59. I tend to not care if people like me or not, I'm just myself - it weeds out all the people that could possibly be a waste of my time.
60. I go out of my way to keep promises.
61. I can handle failure at things I don't try at, but if I try my hardest at something and fail, I have a problem.
62. My delusions and paranoia involve me thinking that I'm a science experiment. (Think Truman Show)
63. I love movies with a lot of gore.
64. I haven't been single for 7 years (since I was 15).
65. I love 90's sitcoms. (Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Roseanne, Full House)
66. I like off-color jokes.
67. I am a huge Monty Python fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?