24 March 2011

100 Random Facts About Me - The Third Installment (100/100)

Here it is, the last installment.
68. Songs played backwards frighten me.
69. I am a bit of a grammar Nazi.
70. I hate moths. They fly all over the place with no real direction and often fly into my face.
71. Even when not in remission, I've been told by doctors that I'm one of the highest functioning schizophrenics they've ever seen.
72. I am very political and sort of always have been. (Thanks dad.)
73. People tell me I am intimidating when they first meet me.
74. My EQ scored at 120.
75. I tend to make friends fairly easily.
76. I appear as if I have a bit of an ego, but I'm really just making up for what I dislike about myself.
77. It is very hard to scare me.
78. When I'm falling asleep, I think about what will happen the next day and mentally prepare for it.
79. I don't like it when I can't read someone with ease.
80. I am not easily embarrassed.
81. I spent several years doing freelance graphic and web design.
82. I attended cosmetology school for a while.
83. I have 10 tattoos.
84. I used to hate life, but now I love it.
85. I am always on time or at least 5 minutes early. Though, if it is really important, I am there 15 minutes early.
86. I can't stand when people are late and there's no real excuse.
87. I have a very dry sense of humor.
88. I laugh in inappropriate situations sometimes.
89. German is my favorite language and I wish I knew it better.
90. I feel that having too many friends makes things way too complicated.
91. I have bad reactions to opiates.
92. I don't like sandwiches, for the most part.
93. I don't like when my time is wasted.
94. I prefer to stay detached from people unless they prove to me that they're worth any attachment I may place on them.
95. I will answer any question asked of me as honest as possible, with very very few exceptions.
96. I like a good challenge.
97. I enjoy odd and eclectic things, and I own many of them.
98. If you make me laugh, I will love you forever.
99. I am a bit of a smart ass.
100. If I criticize you, it means I care about you enough to use my time and brain power to correct you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this post?